Peeled & Unroasted – Tukhm e Suraj Mukhi – Vegan & Gluten-Free
Get your daily dose of nutrition with Sunflower Seeds! Enjoy a satisfying, calorie-dense snack that's packed with vitamins and minerals. Sunflower Seeds are not only a great antioxidant but also provide numerous health benefits such as lower cholesterol levels, maintains healthy weight, and promote hair & skin health. Start snacking smarter today and add Sunflower Seeds to your diet!
REASONS TO LOVE
- Prevents chronic diseases
- Lowers blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar
- Reduces inflammation
- Supports immune system
- Boosts energy levels
- Helps in baby development inside the womb
- Helpful in weight management
- Promotes healthy skin & hair
HOW TO CONSUME
Sunflower seeds are a great food to add to your diet. Raw, roasted, or the many ways you can eat them.
- Eat them raw as a healthy snack, or roast them for more flavor.
- Add them to salads, muffins, and even breads!
- Sunflower butter is a plant-based spread, healthy for people and planet alike, and can be used in all sorts of recipes for a rich, savory flavor.
- Sprinkle on top to add flavor and crunch to an average bowl of oatmeal or stir into any dish to infuse it with a nutty depth.
- You can also use sunflower butter as an alternative to peanut butter as a bread spread.
Recommended dose is one cup (30g) per day
Tags: sunflowerseeds, sunflower, sunflowers, pumpkinseeds, sunflowerfield, sunflowerlove, chiaseeds, healthyfood, sunflowerphotography, seeds, sunflowerlover, sunflowergarden, sunflowerbouquet, healthylifestyle, sunflowerpainting, flowers, almonds, is, sunflowersprouts, girassol, flaxseeds, sunflowerpower, vegan, bees, nature, flaxseed, love, breakfast, sunflowersunday, sunflowertheme