Ginger & Garlic Capsules
Garlic and ginger are both famous for their health benefits. Decades of scientific research have shown that these popular ingredients have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and may offer some protection against disease.
Combining them may also have health-promoting effects. You could do this by consuming them in dishes like stir-fries and soups or by taking them in supplement form.
This article explores 7 impressive potential benefits of eating garlic and ginger together.
- Provides anti-inflammatory benefits
- May protect against cellular damage
- May benefit cognitive health
- May reduce heart disease risk factors
- It May be beneficial for those with diabetes
- Potential anticancer properties
- May promote a healthy immune response
One-two capsules with water after meals daily.