Moringa Oleifera, native to North India, is also known as "drumstick tree" or "horseradish tree". Because of its high nutritional value, every part of this tree is used for nutritional purposes. Its leaves are enriched with Vitamins, Minerals, and essential anti-oxidants. It is used as anti-inflammatory, anti-biotic, anti-cancer, anti-microbial, and anti-oxidant agents. Extracts from its leaves are used to treat malnutrition, and a great supplement to increase milk production in lactating mothers. Moringa Powder is made from naturally-dried moringa leaves. It has a delicious spinachy green flavor, perfect for boosting curries, stews, casseroles, soups, salads, green smoothies and more. As Moringa Powder is a natural source of these nutrients, it is highly bioavailable, so our bodies can absorb the benefits more easily than by taking synthetic supplements.
Moringa is a plant whose fresh leaves contain protein twice as much as yogurt, potassium three times as much as a banana, calcium four times as much milk, vitamin A four times as much as carrots, vitamin C is seven times more abundant than oranges, iron nine times more than spinach and three times more than almonds.
It also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, and Vitamin C, as well as minerals, copper, potassium, chromium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc. According to research, Moringa powder treats more than 300 diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, anemia, joint pain, and depression.
The most useful ingredient Moringa powder contains a large number of amino acids which are no less than an expensive medicine for us.
Some benefits of having Moringa Powder on regular basis are:
• It is also an excellent tonic for breastfeeding mothers which works as a multivitamin for the health of child and mother.
• It is useful to prevent cancer.
• It is used as a medicine for chronic colds.
• Potassium in it strengthens the brain and nervous system. It also increases the age of brain cells, brain abilities, and intelligence.
• It contains vitamin A which helps in controlling your eye, skin, heart, and gastrointestinal diseases.
• Moringa contains four times more calcium than milk and it is useful for strengthening your bones.
• It contains iron which helps in making red blood cells.
Moringa leaves are also highly nutritious and should be beneficial for people who are lacking in essential nutrients.
Moringa can be preserved for a long time without loss of nutrients. Drying or freezing can be done to store the leaves.
Anyone considering using moringa is advised to discuss it with a doctor first. Moringa may possess anti-fertility qualities and is therefore not recommended for pregnant women. There have been very few side effects reported.
Many ways to incorporate moringa into your daily diet
Using moringa couldn't be easier - just mix 1-2 teaspoons (or half a teaspoon if you're just starting out) into any dish or drink that could benefit from a sprinkling of spinachy greens.
SHOP THE EBG MORINGA RANGE:
• EBG Moringa Powder - 100% organic moringa leaves, dried and filtered to make a pure powder. With a vibrant green colour and a delicious spinachy taste, use to boost green smoothies, juices or as a "superfood seasoning" for savoury dishes. Start with 1/2-1 teaspoon a day before building up to 2-4 teaspoons. Available in 150g & 350g packs.
• EBG Moringa Capsules - made using the same best-selling powder for an easy and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of moringa on-the-go. Each serving contains 500mg of pure moringa powder and different packing are available for customer convenience.