Moringa is a plant whose fresh leaves contain protein twice as much as yogurt, potassium three times as much as a banana, calcium four times as much milk, vitamin A four times as much as carrots, vitamin C is seven times more abundant than oranges, iron nine times more than spinach and three times more than almonds.
It also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, and Vitamin C, as well as minerals, copper, potassium, chromium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc. According to research, Moringa powder treats more than 300diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, anemia, joint pain, and depression.
The most useful ingredient Moringa powder contains a large number of amino acids which are no less than an expensive medicine for us.
Some benefits of having Moringa Powder on regular basis are:
* It is also an excellent tonic for breastfeeding mothers which works as a multivitamin for the health of child and mother.
* It is useful to prevent cancer.
* It is used as a medicine for chronic colds.
* Potassium in it strengthens the brain and nervous system. It also increases the age of brain cells, brain abilities, and intelligence
* It contains vitamin A which helps in controlling your eye, skin, heart, and gastrointestinal diseases.
* Moringa contains four times more calcium than milk and it is useful for strengthening your bones.
* It contains iron which helps in making red blood cells.
Benefits of Super Food Moringa Oleifera
Balances hormones Moringa leaves are enriched with plant protein, which contains vital hormone-balancing nutrients.. Protects Liver Moringa protects the liver from damage caused by anti-tubercular drugs and speeds up the repair process.. Improves Skin Health Moringa is anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties that help skin from infections.. Protects Brain Health Moringa helps fight oxidation that causes degeneration of neurons with the help of Vitamin C & E in its leaves. Rich in Antioxidants Helps reduce the risk of chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, hypertension, and many more.. Lowers blood sugar levels Chlorogenic acid in Moringa leaves helps control blood sugar levels in the body.. Improves digestion Isothiocyanates in Moringa help treat digestive issues like constipation, gastritis, and ulcers.. Improves heart health Moringa helps reduce cholesterol levels and prevents the formation of plaques in the arteries.