Ivory Quinoa - Protein-Packed & Fiber-Rich - All Natural
QUINOA SEEDS (KEEN O AH)
Do you want a grain that is versatile, nutritious, and delicious?
Look no further than quinoa! This protein-packed grain is perfect for any diet and can be used in a variety of recipes.
The quinoa plant is native to South America and was first cultivated by the Incas. Quinoa is a grain crop that is grown for its edible seeds. The seeds are small and round, and come in a variety of colors, including white, red, and black. Quinoa is a great source of protein and fiber, and is also high in vitamins and minerals. Unlike some plant proteins, quinoa is a complete protein, meaning that it contains all nine essential amino acids that our bodies cannot make on their own.
REASONS TO LOVE
- Promotes weight loss and relieves digestive issues
- Lowers blood sugar levels & cholesterol
- Great for celiac (gluten-intolerant) patients
- Protects from osteoporosis
- Improves skin health
- Fights inflammation
- Aids tissue repair & growth
HOW TO PREPARE
To cook quinoa, simply rinse the seeds under running water. Then boil in the open water at medium flame until fluffy then drain extra water and steam for another 5 minutes. Quinoa can be eaten on its own or used in a variety of recipes.
Try quinoa today and see for yourself how delicious and versatile this grain can be!
HOW TO SERVE
- Can be eaten as a breakfast cereal. Stir boiled fluffy quinoa in diced fresh fruit/ vegetables, black pepper, and a tablespoon of nuts.
- Replace quinoa with rice and prepare delicious recipes.
- Add boiled quinoa in soups or curries for more heartiness.
- It is an excellent replacement of pasts to make salads. Quinoa have been known to help curb cravings and satisfy hunger, making it a great replacement for white or brown rice in any meal. Add this nutty, nutritious rice substitute to your pantry for a new staple food that both kids and adults are sure to enjoy.
Tags: organic gluten-free wholegrain quinoa seeds, diabetes-friendly quinoa seeds, quinoa flour for diabetes, gluten-free whole grain quinoa, quinoa benefits for diabetes, health benefits of quinoa for diabetes, gluten free quinoa diet for diabetes, quinoa and diabetes type 2, quinoa diet for diabetes management, weight management